Let our OSHA Training Institute authorized professionals help you ensure your program is in compliance and that your employees are appropriately trained:
- Development of OSHA compliant company policies and procedures
- Required initial and annual training
- Forklift and other types of industrial powered equipment
- OSHA authorized 10-hour and 30-hour Outreach training for both General Industry and Construction
- Arc flash, control of hazardous energy, confined space, and other job-specific programs
- Job Safety Analyses – determining the hazards that may exist in any job and recommending process improvements, engineering controls, or personal protective equipment to ensure personnel safety
Why Workforce Training Partners?
All of our consultants are fully trained and authorized by one of the regional OSHA Training Institutes nationwide and maintain their authorization through continuing education and training. Additionally, our consultants have relevant industry experience to ensure your company receives competent and expert assistance.